Condos Destin Florida
Condos Destin Florida provides information on vacation rentals along the sparkling Emerald Coast on the Florida panhandle. Destin Florida has condominiums available ranging from low to high-rise condo units. Many offer breathtaking ocean views and resort style amenities.
Condos in Destin offer reasonable rates, access to some of Florida's most beautiful beaches, plenty of recreational opportunities plus all the comforts of home.
Destin condos offer living and dining areas, fully furnished kitchens, in unit washer and dryers and many have balconies or patios with ocean views.
Amenities may include tennis courts, seasonally heated pools, Jacuzzis, grilling areas, fitness center and Internet access.
Most families prefer to rent a condo in Destin. While there are many hotels in Destin, most of them are not on the beach. Most Condos however offer prime beach location and more amenities then any hotel in Destin.
The average condominium sleeps 4 to 8 people making it very cost effective verses having to reserve two or more hotel rooms. Plus you have the added bonus of a kitchen to cook in and a place to gather and relax after a day in the sun.
Destin Florida is a great vacation destination and is very family oriented. There are plenty of fun activities to keep everyone entertained. The beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and emerald waters make Destin one of the best beach vacation spots in Florida!
Choosing A Condo In Destin
With so many choices available in Destin Condos how do you decide which one is the right one for your vacation needs? Choose the condo based on the type of vacation you are looking for. If you want to be on the beach all day look for a Gulf-front Condo with easy beach access.
If you want lots of activities and entertainment then consider staying in the Sandestin area where there are sugar-white sand beaches, marina, tennis, day spa, golf courses, shopping, restaurants and a active nightlife. You can choose a small-scale Condo or a sprawling resort style Condo. Your options are plentiful!
Questions To Ask When Searching For Destin Condos
- If you are taking a pet you need to ask if condo is pet friendly and if there is an additional charge for your pet and if there are any rules on type of pet and size.
- Is a deposit required and is it applied to Condo rental at check out.
- Is there a housekeeping fee.
- Is there a reservation fee.
- Is there a security deposit required.
- What is the refund policy and cancellation policy.
- What is the hurricane policy.
- Is travel protection insurance available and what is the cost.
- What is the check-in and check-out time.
- What is the key policy. Is a key or access code required for entry to pool or recreation area.
- Are linens, towels and toiletries provided.
- Is smoking allowed and/or are there non-smoking units available.
- Who is the contact person to call if there are problems with the unit when you arrive.
- Are there any parking restrictions and is there a fee for parking.
- Is there an age requirement to make a reservation. (Some condos require individuals to be at least 25).
- What method of payments are accepted.
- What is the maximum occupancy of condo.
- Is condo close to shopping, entertainment and restaurants
- Is condo on the beach, across the street from the beach or within walking distance.
- What amenities are available with the condo and is there an additional charge for them.
When making your Condo reservation get as much information up-front so there are no surprises when you get there. Plan ahead, ask questions and do your research before booking a Condo rental. Then you will have a stress free enjoyable Destin vacation!
Southern Living Magazine readers named the Emerald Coast area the "Number One Beach in the South" and one of the top five "Favorite Family Vacation Destinations" for fourteen consecutive years. Frommer’s named Destin one of the "Top Destinations of 2010."
Destin Florida Vacation
Destin has so much to see and do. Destin is known as the world's luckiest fishing village and has Florida's largest charter boat fleet. A Destin vacation offers 24 miles of pristine white sand beaches and blue green water, wide variety of water sports, fine restaurants, unique shops and outlet shopping, Big Kahuna's Water Park, numerous golf courses and resort style condos.